Monday, August 15, 2011

Hello out there...
is this thing on?

Hey there!. My name is Jonny. I am 27 years old  I'm a  husband, Dad, Christian, and pursuing vocational ministry. My family and I recently moved to Wake Forest, NC so that I can focus on obtaining a M.Div from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. In order to pay tuition and "make ends meet" my wife is now working outside of the home for the first time since our daughter was born in 2008. I work from home, take a good portion of classes from home, and watch the kids when my wife is working, so I don't really get out too often. So... all of that understood... this blog is kind of a way for me to have a connection with the outside world.

My hopes are that this blog will somehow be encouraging as I share some of the things that God puts on my heart, share some life experiences, and attempt to not succumb to "cabin fever" by exercising my mind in this fashion. Feel free to drop me a line in the "comments" section. I'm looking forward to this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment